Street Walk: Mong Kok
Well-known as one of the most densely populated areas of the world, a tiny district like Mong Kok has so much more for you to discover, from trendy fashion, exquisite antiques, and exotic breeds of birds and fishes.
Duration: 3-4 Hours
- Starting Point 起點
- MTR Prince Edward Station, Exit B1
- Yuen Po Street Bird Garden, Flower Market and Goldfish Market
- Exactly what they say they are: stalls selling songbirds in landscaped courtyards; an aromatic street filled with every kind of blossom you can think of; goldfish swimming in plastic bags along Tung Choi Street.
- Fa Yuen Street 花園街
- Trendy fashion and casual wear at bargain prices.
- Ladies’ Market 女人街
- Nickname aside, the market is actually chock-full of items for people regardless of age or gender: souvenirs, knick knacks, footwear, clothing, etc.
- Jade Market and Jade Street
- The revered green stone is the star of the show here.
- Tin Hau Temple & Temple Street Night Market
油麻地天后廟 & 廟街夜市
- Long before land reclamation, this temple was actually at the waterfront of Kowloon. The famous market is named after it – make sure you go closer to twilight, when it comes alive.
- End Point:
- MTR Jordan Station 港鐵佐敦站